From the Airport to Ski Resort in the French Alps
Mountain Rescue offers private airport transfers from Geneva, Grenoble, Chambéry and Lyon airports direct to your ski holiday accommodation in resort.
Private transfers provide sole occupancy of one (or more) of our private minibuses which mean no waiting time at either end of your journey.
Our driver meets you and your group at the airport when you land. They take you directly to your ski resort accommodation. At the end of your holiday, they return you straight to the airport.
Booking a private transfer is simple:
- Use our instant quote form to get the price.
- Complete the transfer request form with flight and accommodation details.
Once you have booked your private airport transfer from Geneva, Grenoble, Chambéry or Lyon airports, you will receive a confirmation email. This contains an overview of the entire booking - including travel times, meeting time at the airport and departure time from resort.
You will receive an SMS message the day before travel. The message will provide the driver's name, phone number and a reminder of the pick-up time.
The private transfer service suits groups of up to 8 persons per vehicle. Please be aware that during the Covid-19 pandemic, the number of people we can carry per vehicle has changed. Please see our Covid-19 page for details, or contact us.
Child facilities are included in the price as is carriage of skis and snowboards.
Our vehicles have large luggage areas so carrying equipment is not a problem.
Mountain Rescue Transfers offer 90 minutes of free waiting time to accommodate short flight delays flights.
Our drivers are all smart, friendly and professional. Using our private transfer service is the fastest and most reliable way of travelling by road.
From plane to powder - Mountain Rescue Transfers.
Private Transfers Breakdown
- Available from Geneva, Lyon, Grenoble and Chambéry airports.
- Sole occupancy of one or more of our VW Caravelle minibuses.
- Friendly, professional driver at your service.
- 24/7 help from our Alps office.
- Free ski or snowboard carriage during the winter.
- Free mountain bike or road bike carriage during the winter.
- Child facilities, booster and baby seats at no extra cost.
- SMS reminders of pick-up times.
- No waiting for other groups.
- A fully licenced and insured French transport company.
Book a private transfer to the good stuff with Mountain Rescue Transfers. Be content that your transfers are safe and secure.