Up to 50% off
Last minute transfers Geneva, Lyon, Grenoble and Chambery Airports. Catch a ride on one of our empty legs and save up to 50% off your transfer cost. Mountain Rescue offer last minute transfers from Geneva, Lyon, Grenoble and Chambery airports direct to your chosen ski resort.
How it works
Every week we will have a selection of buses going to and from the Tarentaise valley and our local airports. We often have empty legs and we want to fill them.
On the Sunday of every week we add the times the buses are departing either the Tarentaise Valley or the Airport for the following week. If your flight time fits into the time the vehicle is traveling we can offer you a reduced fair of up to 50% off the normal price. The closer the time the better the saving.
How to book
1. Check our empty legs for transfers leaving an airport close to your flight landing time. For departures from the Tarentaise valley look for buses leaving around 5 and a half hours before your flight time.
2. Use the Quick Quote and add your details, the full price of the fair will come up.
3. Complete the Booking Request form and add "Last Minute Rescue" to the Extra information at the bottom of the form.
4. We will check your request and send back your quote with the relevant reduction
5. Make payment and receive confirmation of booking
Word on the street
I just wanted to pass on my thanks for a great service. We were collected from Geneva Airport on Sunday the 19th Feb by Yasen who was waiting exactly where we were told with a board showing my name. We had an amazing journey across to Saint Martin De Belleville with the bonus of lovely scenery. He offered us bottled water when we were in the vehicle and I must say he drove well and the vehicle was very comfortable and clean. The return journey was just as good, I asked if you could be collect a little earlier and you accommodated us. Our driver Coll was very pleasant and drove well and again beautiful scenery on our return to Geneva Airport. He offered us bottled water and we had a lovely ride back to the airport. Both drives are a credit to your company and the service we received from start to finish was excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend and will certainly use you again. Many thanks for make our transfers so hassle free.Gaynor Wells